Maintaining your irrigation system is one of the most effective ways to reduce water waste and ensure the optimal health of your home or business’ lawn and landscape. We offer many services, including:
- Spring start-up / Fall system shut down
- Backflow testing (See below for Backflow information)
- Mid-Season checks and adjustments
- Component repair or replacement
- System efficiency inspections
- System reconfiguration to ensure proper coverage
- Large renovations to existing systems
The state of Indiana requires that a backflow prevention device be installed and annually certified on all residential and commercial irrigation systems connected to a potable water source. Make sure your device is operating correctly and tested by our certified team.
Wifi Controllers are the future of irrigation controllers. If you have been waiting to get a controller you can operate from your smart phone the wait is over. Contact us for details.
Intelligent Water Use
Water conservation products including: rain sensors, ET sensors, soil sensors, check valves in sprinkler heads, and water saving nozzles.